• Weight : 6.35 Cts / 4.40 Cts / 2.75 Cts / 2.85 Cts / 2.50 Cts
• Colour : Changing Colour Gray-green to Purplish Red
• Clarity : I Clarity / SI / I Clarity / I Clarity / Visible fractures
• Mining : Antananarivo, Madagascar
• Type : Rough
• Treatment : Natural/ Unheated
• Shape : alluvial broken pebbles
• Species : Pyrop-spessartine Garnet
• Comment: may be expected to cut above 1 ct stone or 2 ct up stone ( i clarity ) from 6.35Cts stone / above 1.50 ct up stone from 4.40 Cts / above 0.50 ct up or 1.00 ct ( only may be possibility ) from 2.75 cts/ above 0.80 ct or 1 ct ( may be possibility ) from 2.85 cts / 0.50 ct from 2.50 Cts stone.
∆ Very Hard to get Stone Green Colour by camera because of strong colour changing effect. Images show brown under Flourscent light. True colour is gray green
Islandwide Delivery 🎁 🚐 💎
Shipping Worldwide After Faceting 💎 ✈️ 🎁
IMAGES : Mobile Phone Photography. Morning photography 08:25 AM daylight and under Flourscent Light and incandescent light. No Colour enhancment or any edits, Only attached watemark. Don’t use without permission. Images are copyrighted ©
For understanding about the gemstones from images, Please paying attention to the color settings on your phone, computer or any device such as brightness and reading mode (eye protection colour ).