• Weight : (A) 1.20 Cts / (B) 0.75 Cts
• Height : (A) 7 mm / (B) 5 mm
• Width : (A)4.8 mm / (B) 4.7 mm
• Depth: (A) 4.3 mm / (B) 4.2 mm
• Colour: Changing Green to Red
• Clarity: Clean ( body fracture not cared )
• Type: Rough
• Mining: Not detected ( may be Deniyaya, Sri Lanka or Antananarivo, Madagscar )
• Treatment : Natural/ Unheated
• Shape: Alluvial Pebble
• Variety: Natural Alexanderite
• Species: Natural Chrysoberyl
• May be expected to cut 0.60 cts up size stone from (A) stone and cut 0.30 or 0.40 ct stone from (B) Stone. Weight may vary with custom cuts.
• Comment: Red under ultra violet short wave light. Open colour, no dark!
Islandwide Delivery 🎁 🚐 💎
Shipping Worldwide After Faceting 💎 ✈️ 🎁
IMAGES : Mobile Phone Photography. Morning photography 08:30 AM Under daylight and under Flourscent & Incandescent Light. No Colour enhancment or any edits, Only attached watermark. Don’t use without permission. Images are copyrighted ©
For understanding about the gemstones from images, Please paying attention to the color settings on your phone, computer or any device such as brightness and reading mode (eye protection colour ).